Photron FASTCAM Mini UX50/100
Real Power in a Compact Package
The Photron FASTCAM Mini UX high-speed camera provides outstanding imaging performance in a compact, lightweight and rugged camera design. With 1,280 x 1,024 pixel resolution to 4,000 frames per second (fps), 720 HD resolution to 6,400 fps, and frame rates up to 800,000 at reduced resolution, the FASTCAM Mini UX delivers high-speed video at 1.3-megapixel resolution for demanding applications.
Contained within a 120mm x 120mm x 90mm camera body weighing just 1.5kg, the FASTCAM Mini UX is uniquely suited for use in a wide range of scientific and industrial applications. The camera is designed for operation in high shock and vibration environments, allowing it to be utilized for High-G automotive safety and military testing.
The FASTCAM Mini UX provides excellent light sensitivity, 12-bit ADC, very nice image quality and color fidelity, and is available with memory options up to 16GB for extended recording times and triggering flexibility.
The FASTCAM Mini UX is available in two models. The Mini UX100 is the faster camera, providing 4,000 fps at full resolution. It also provides better monochrome light sensitivity. The lower priced Mini UX50 allows 2,000 fps at full resolution.Download Photron FASTCAM Mini UX50/100 Data Sheet
- Performance examples (assumes Mini UX100):
- 4,000 fps at 1,280 x 1,024 resolution
- 5,000 fps at 1,280 x 1,000 resolution
- 6,250 fps at 1,280 x 800 resolution
- 10,000 fps at 896 x 488 resolution
- 20,000 fps at 1,280 x 248 resolution
- 100,000 fps at 1,280 x 32 resolution
- 800,000 fps at 640 x 8 resolution
- Self-contained, compact and lightweight camera 120 mm (4.7")H×120mm (4.7")W×90mm (3.6")D and 1.5 Kg
- Sensitivity: ISO 12232 Ssat standard
- ISO 10,000 monochrome
- ISO 5,000 color
- Suitable for operation in High-G environments. Operation tested to 100G, 10ms, 6 axis
- 4GB, 8GB and 16GB memory options and high performance GigaBit Ethernet interface to PC